Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are benefiting from the Clatteberg effect . We are 11 clear playing great football would you want to be the ref that got the call from pigmol central on the Thursday Eve saying that the powers that be want us reigned in, so could you use the dark arts to start to pin us back ? And if you were the ref would you want to be that person that gave a string of dubious decisions in a game that city lost that everybody would be dissecting in detail? The dark arts were deployed early in the season against Walker and Sterling, then suddenly stopped although it did try and raise it's head with Walker being booked for his first foul last Sunday. We have reached the point in the season where for the good of the prem league it's better for us to continue on and not be stopped because unless we implode by our own hand then any outside influence will be obvious, the powers that be won't like it of course, but the prem will need to protect the product and unfortunately for them the best way is to have us dominant this year, globally to many people are watching us .

Terrible today.
Credentials for football league ref.......

article-blind-0820.jpg

I've just watched the BT re-run of the game.
Kane tackle, McManaman made a wisecrack and tried to laugh it off. 10 mins. later, they replayed it, Poll said could have been a red, but yellow right as he really didn't mean to hurt Sterling, but caught him because his leg was dangling.
Alli tackle, again tried to excuse him, Hoddle said he got some of the ball, both agreed just a bit late. It also took some time for Poll to say defo Red, Alli was looking at the player and went over the ball.
McManbaman said, well, you're the ref, you know the rules better than me!
FFS, he's played footie all his life and he doesn't know the rules? BT are a joke, can they not call it straight? I knew it was a red from the family stand, couldn't believe it when I saw the yellow.
Would've been better off no card, the twat took a guess on the Kane one anyway

Pawson the ref who allowed Arse to kick David Silva out of the FAC Semi and how he gave Ali a yellow and not a red o will never know Said before the game that the fixture was too big for him sadly I was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.