Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about our players are responsible, for not taking our chances yet again, also our players turning up with a we have won this game boys attitude, the sending off didn't help matters but wasn't the reason we lost

Questioning our players attitude, really. All players can have poor games but to question this teams effort is just fucking wumming plain and simple.

I mean I think Delph’s tackle warranted a red card

I know what you meant. But do you not agree that if he is booked then the referee was disagreeing with you........... until someone told him otherwise, also do you think the wigan foul after 4 minutes also warranted a red card ? why/how are they different, other than how they were punished that is.

I feel that you are confusing the two issues.

The fact that we lost the game was due to the players failing to take our chances.

Taylor clearly started to issue a yellow card before changing his mind and showing the red card. That is where the concern is being focussed.

This referee has a history of a similar " change of mind " when officiating in the City versus Chelsea game at the Etihad , suggesting that he is being " instructed " in the way he administers the disciplinary action. The fact that we lost the game in this second issue is not the point of the argument , or can you not see that ?
Not confusing anything mate, never the players fault always the refs, pisses me off, yes he had a yellow then changed to red, but even with 10 men we should be able to beat a shit league 1 side, and we can't blame fatigue as we had a week off, judging by last night the starting 11 had another night off

Give me a single example.
Single example of what? Players not putting away simple chances, players failing again to break down lower league opposition, examples of an international fullback doing a shitty step over then allowing a striker a clear run on goal to score, only time we looked decent was when kev came on

I see both us and wigan are charged with 'failing to control their players', so are PGMOL going to be charged with failing to control their idiots ? Oh no, of course not, they are firmly in control of them, as we saw last night.

Taylor shouldn't even be refereeing at Hough End on Sunday after last night, and he wears a badge for the international governing body, its baffling.

Single example of what? Players not putting away simple chances, players failing again to break down lower league opposition, examples of an international fullback doing a shitty step over then allowing a striker a clear run on goal to score, only time we looked decent was when kev came on

You questioned the players attitude, so give us an example to prove it.

No one is saying we played well because we didn’t but there’s a huge difference between being shit, individual mistakes, making the wrong decision and lacking effort. I genuinely think you’re taking the piss if you believe any one of those players didn’t try everything to win that game last night, what they tried clearly didn’t work but that wasn’t due to a lack of trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.