Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 'tackle' on GJ was vicious & deliberate.

When even the Sky commentators spot it, you know it's dodgy.

Walker receives a 2nd yellow = red for a clear challenge while this ... "tackle" isn't even called a foul. Obviously some new rules have been applied and I've missed it...

So whats your theory then?..As all you do is fuckin shout down anyone who has a different opinion to you.

I mean two days ago you said Gerrard. Lampard. Wright and fellow ex pros were being paid at cup draws to stop us.
Theory of what?

What have I said that's incorrect in this thread and the fact you couldn't tell my tongue was firmly in my cheek in the other thread is on you.

If you think we are refereed fairly then bully for you. Although you must send me a picture of your seeing eye dog as I love dogs.

I'm looking forward to all the yellow cards for opposition players that score at our pad this season.......or does this just apply to us?

And they'd be wrong and no one (rag fan or otherwise) watching the game could say that with a straight face.
But they will. I'll be in work Tuesday and the Rags will go on about the extra minutes at the end. However, they had it for years.

One of the Bournemouth players has already moaned about the added time, oh, and the free kick.

I'm sure MOTD will show why it was all added on.....

Just on some other sites -- indeed that's exactly what they're doing, calling for Dean to be sanctioned for adding on time. Not a mention of the Ake call.

To be fair, even the most aggressive City haters think the red for Sterling was unfair.
You should go on Reddit mate, most believed it was the right decision for a red card lol

Rashford doesn't get that red

DIKVtwGXsAAZbgl.jpg

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.