Relegation Thread 2017/18

Palace will really struggle now.
Would love pegs wheels to fly off and those twats to go but since they would be saved by Pigmol and fa anyway . I think Bournemouth and Leicester will join palace through the trapdoor.

Would love pegs wheels to fly off and those twats to go but since they would be saved by Pigmol and fa anyway . I think Bournemouth and Leicester will join palace through the trapdoor.

You think Brighton have a better chance of staying up?

Leicester will survive the drop. They had a tough run in like Everton (they played United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool) and I think they will get points against the teams around them. Bournemouth will barely avoid it. I think Palace is nailed on and Brighton is an almost certainty. I also think Swansea will drop.

Whilst palace are up against it with next x2 games, the difference in points
to the x3 teams above them at that point will be the most significant point

Even after a possibly horrific start they may well not be a long way behind
x3 teams above them then and its how quickly they can get near to them
to build confidence.

Palace are gone. Benteke as poor as he has been now has ligament damage and they have no one who can score goals. They will on 4 or 5 points after 15 games looking at the fixtures.

Palace are gone. Benteke as poor as he has been now has ligament damage and they have no one who can score goals. They will on 4 or 5 points after 15 games looking at the fixtures.
Stones struggled with him in that first half yesterday. If he's out for a prolonged period, Palace are screwed.

Palace have no points after 6 games and look unlikely to have any after 8 games if they games go to form. ( Chelsea & Rags ).

That leaves 30 games to get to the magical 40 point level, given they will need to play us, Chelsea, and the rags once more and then Spurs and Arsenal twice they are in the shit.
If we assume they lose these games then they need 40 points from 23 games.

This works out at 1.74 points per game. This level of play would get you 66 points over a season which would have you knocking 6th or 7th place.

It's not going to happen and they are already as good as down.

I've been saying the same thing. There aren't enough games left for them to get the points needed

As you point out, the run they need to go on is Europa League form. They've got no chance

Stones struggled with him in that first half yesterday. If he's out for a prolonged period, Palace are screwed.

The palace fans don't rate him at all and he has not been scoring. He is definitely out against the rags and possibly the game after which is Chelsea. They also have a poor goalkeeper.

The palace fans don't rate him at all and he has not been scoring. He is definitely out against the rags and possibly the game after which is Chelsea. They also have a poor goalkeeper.
Agree about the keeper. Henessy is piss poor. He should have saved the Aguero header and was badly at fault when he pushed the ball out to Raheem in the second half. Weakest keeper in the PL.

I think Swansea will go down this year. After staying up by the skin of their teeth last season you would think they would have chucked resources at it, but they havent and so its their own fault. They played 5 at the back yesterday, at home to Watford, and dont look like scoring any goals. I think Bmouth, Palace and Swansea will go down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.