Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

mrmacca

2014/15 season you could queue up at the ticket office and move your seat.

2015/16 the club introduces a superb new online system with which a touch of a button you could login, see what seats are available and make a move with friends and family tickets up to three times.

So what does 2016/17 bring us...? Virtual Reality...? Phone App relocation...?

2016/17 Back on your phone boys when you are all at work. Oh and to make it a little harder as there is more of ye, we'll reduce the window down to two days. Shit that is! Am I missing an email or link or something or is this it below? What's the rush MCFC? rant over.

If you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am on Monday 23 May until 5pm on Tuesday 24 May, by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). After this date, any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List.

I'm not in my first season so whats going on... Is it done on points then, is that why you've been able to relocate?

You can relocate at the ground too. I sent supporter services a tweet and they said it could be done there or on the phone.

I presume relocation is simply lots of account processing they could simply do without. Well MCFC its a bobbins system you've come up with in this day and age. It's like being back in the 80's! No wait.. back then you could have a row to yourself in the north stand and didn't need to relocate.

I went to the ticket office last season, it was easy 4 of wanted to relocate the guy behind the window told me what was available and I picked 4 seats.

Don't quite understand, last year worked great and it was probably the season we'd see the most amount of relocations (you could move multiple times IIRC), so why go backwards?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.