Remoh

I recall the username. Was it Homer backwards? RIP Blue.

My dad was Farmer to his friends and went in 1993 after that bastard of a disease. I think of him whenever I go to watch Wales in the football.

As wisely told, remember the good times. We're all together in our own way.

Indeed it was.

Thanks for your comments. Its nice to know a few remembered him, he enjoyed the politics and would spend hours on here catching up on the threads before replying.

I remember the name well, he had a great personality. Sorry for your loss. I think your post speaks of the positive effect he has had on you and your family.

Sorry for your loss blue, my Dad is fighting cancer right now and doing well. Hope you come to terms with the pain of your grief.
At least he got to see City great again.

Sorry to hear of your sad loss. My dad passed away a year ago in February he had been suffering with mixed dementia and was in a very bad state physically and mentally for a long time. I take his black and red City colleague scarf to every big game we play in. Gone but never forgotten

Evening all.

I haven't been on her for a good while and my Dad, Remoh, for even longer. In fact I don't think he really came back on after I used his computer and posted that he wanted to be called Judith.

People come and go on this site I know, but I also know some of you had a few good political arguments and might remember him. He enjoyed the banter ( but not Judith)

My Dad was diagnosed with 3 brain tumors at Easter and was given 12 months to live. We buried him in July. All a bit shit really and the fastest 12 months I have ever known.

I imagine that many people are hurting for lost family and loved ones at the start of the season, I spent many years standing with him on the Kippax and many more hours taking football. This week seems to have hit me more than I thought it would.

I am under no illusion that this is any more difficult for me than anybody else. Losing a parent happens to us all and it doesn't seem to be easier to handle the older we are.

My Mum took a £420 donation over to Manchester Dogs Home last week from the funeral donations,

Here's to the new season.

I know how you feel stan.
My old man went a couple of years ago and i miss him at the start of the season. We spent 40 years talking, watching and playing footy together and not being able to chat with him anymore gets too me every now and again.
The thought of him watching David Silva or KDB from somewhere this season makes me smile though as i know he'll be telling anyone in earshot how good they are.

Sing a song for your Dad and enjoy the new season mate. Nice touch with the donation as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.