"Remove A Bit Of Debris From The Pitch"

he wont have a season ticket and wont go to many games...he did not look too drunk.

Having a criminal record for the pitch run will only be a badge of honour for this dickhead....in fact it will probably be his only sad little achievement in his life!

I did like the way he tried to put his arm around the police officer as if a big joke......the copper was having none of it.... lol

he sould be locked up next saturday in a cell for 24 hrs with no tv

referring to the interloper on the pitch could have been confusing - aren't they our opponents in the qualifying round of the champions league?

Woah I detect a great deal of over sensitivity on this thread.

A bloke ran on the pitch, so what? He got abit over excited and he will no doubt be punished.

No need to be dicks about it

Big Kowalski said:
Woah I detect a great deal of over sensitivity on this thread.

A bloke ran on the pitch, so what? He got abit over excited and he will no doubt be punished.

No need to be dicks about it

I did intend this as a bit of a joke, i.e. the "me being the sensitive type I objected to that reference" and linking it to the dead horses being called obstacles. My weak dry sense of humour I suppose.

But whatever happened to the days when TV would happily show a streaker (preferably female) run across the pitch. Now it's so sanitised they won't even dare mention a fully clothed person as run on.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Am I the only one that saw the young lad take the corner flag out too thinking it was the end of the match?

Typical City never changes ;-)

No we had a laugh at that too, I think the majority thought it was over, its a wonder the ground staff weren't on with their mowers, they were pretty sharp after the real final whistle.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Am I the only one that saw the young lad take the corner flag out too thinking it was the end of the match?

Shauny Wright Wright Wright!<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 11:18 pm --<br /><br />
nevilletogoater-in said:

Shauny Wright Wright Wright!

How times have changed......
Its now a criminal offence to go on the pitch, take his wembley ticket off him and ban the knob, nothing wrong with getting excited about your team.
I was hoping more were going to follow as I wanted to go on too, it happens still in the lower leagues, what ever happened to excitement and jubilation, sharing it players and fans alike. *Sighs*
Why does everything have to be so serious! And yeh I understand the fact that the players security is paramount, I know the world has weirdos.

robsta said:
Just watched the match back on my recorder and at the pont when some thought the final whistle had gone and that lad ran on the pitch the commentator said "we need to wait while they remove a bit of debris from the pitch".

I assume it was their way of not publicising a pitch invader but me being the sensitive type I objected to that reference. Because idiot or not for running on, the lad is still a blue. It's a bit like the Grand National when all the horse lovers complained about the dead horses being referred to as obstacles.

Have to say though that if you are going to run on at the final whistle, make sure it is the final whistle.

Is it a top loader?

Anyone notice that DeJong (I think) spoke to the referee after he had semi-aprehended him?

I reckon for a flash he must have thought he was going to be red carded as it is deemed a sending off offence to apprehend a pitch invader.... remember that incident not so long ago..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.