Renan Lodi

Let it be folks. On to thread. Are we really spending 50 million if we were not going to on the hairy monster?

Can’t recall much of Lodi but was he any good in the 2 games against us?

I love a bit of goss: it's a bit of fun and doesn't have to be taken so seriously. Deals are there to be made but they can also fall through quite easily - player change of heart, gazumping, family issues. Just think of a career change you may have had and many of us will have twitched at the last minute, wondering if we were doing the right thing.

I did have something definitive to say on Halaand in February?

You won't have seen it, seemingly, as you have me on ignore?

As some have pointed out, you can count the playful YouTube references on probably one hand, in a 3000-plus pg thread.

Continue to hold whatever opinion you have of me, but the need to share it with others did seem unnecessary.

I appreciate your City postings.
You should use the ignore function pal. Block the cranks.

200% ?

Haha you’re not prone to exaggeration then eh?

There’s always one little squirt hiding at the back and trying to wind the big boys up so that they can watch it go off from a safe distance . . I see you but if you want cowardly entertainment then go look for it elsewhere because I’m not going to react to a shit stirring when I can put it on ignore.

Tootle pip . . squeak.
Looks like Mig Delaney has outed himself on Bluemoon.

I gain nothing, lost some money down the years, in terms of professional fees, made some true friendships along the way.

Simply chose to be a part of this community of Blues, occasionally sharing info, without any agenda, because agendas and bias are everywhere else in my field.
I like it when you post old rave tunes. Less keen on the softer stuff. Love your work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.