Renato Sanches

domalino

Seems we may have "joined the race" for this kid.

He is insanely hyped and the price will be insane - £47m for a box to box midfielder.

Here is a telegraph article on why he's worth it - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...et-renato-sanchez-fare-against-bayern-munich/

Big tackler. Loads of energy. Distance shooter.

His passing isn't so good though, can be I sloppy in possession.

Here's his first goal

And here's an incentive tackle that did the rounds recently

renatograndebhjdq.gif

He's probably United bound (Mendes) and the fee is absurd, but this kid is immensely talented and 5 years younger than Pogba, it wouldn't surprise me if he's spoken about in similar terms in a few years, though I've only seen him 3 or 4 times so it isn't a particularly informed opinion. He carries benfica's midfield.

Last edited:
No ta,that much for an 18yr old is ridiculous

It's insane but that's the way the world is going when 22 year olds like Pogba cost £100m.

We bought a 20 year old for £49m and United bought an 18 year old for £57m.

Now everyone with a wonder kid wants similar money.

and we are seemingly going to spend £40m on a 21 year old CB.

No ta,that much for an 18yr old is ridiculous
The rags spent more than that on Martial and it hasnt turned out too bad for them.If the talent is genuine,an alternative to Pogba....... he'd be a worthy investment surely?

The rags spent more than that on Martial and it hasnt turned out too bad for them.If the talent is genuine,an alternative to Pogba....... he'd be a worthy investment surely?
Pogba is a big talent with a lot of experience and so much potential so i don't mind breaking the bank for him
Sterling is english and has prem experience so i understand his price tag being huge but that much for an 18yr old is a huge risk i don't think we need to take,but hey it's not my money and i trust pep to decide

It's insane but that's the way the world is going when 22 year olds like Pogba cost £100m.

We bought a 20 year old for £49m and United bought an 18 year old for £57m.

Now everyone with a wonder kid wants similar money.

and we are seemingly going to spend £40m on a 21 year old CB.
It's crazy how much these kids are going for,sterling is english with prem experience so i think that was acceptable to spend big on

If the rags can bring kids of this quality through their academy, maybe we should try doing the same with some of ours, rather than just buying mercenaries.

If the rags can bring kids of this quality through their academy, maybe we should try doing the same with some of ours, rather than just buying mercenaries.

So every player who didn't come from our academy is a mercenary now?

Last I checked Martial didn't come from their academy, and the rags spending £57m on a striker didn't stop Rashford coming through either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.