Renato Sanches

Definitely the stand out youngster for the Euros, very happy United didn't get him as some said. I can see him staying at Bayern for his career though.

Maybe I've not been watching closely enough but I can't say he's stood out that much, definitely not enough to claim he could be a world class CM.

He'll probably rip trees up next year at Bayern now.

I'm with you on this, he did nothing other than the basics of playing football during the tournament, and let's face it that is all anyone has seen of him, so for people to be raving about him seems strange. He could go on to be world class, might not too.

I'm with you on this, he did nothing other than the basics of playing football during the tournament, and let's face it that is all anyone has seen of him, so for people to be raving about him seems strange. He could go on to be world class, might not too.

He was absolutely brilliant, for such a young age he has such a level of maturity, his passing is excellent and he's reminiscent of Yaya in how he strides forwards with the ball.

He was absolutely brilliant, for such a young age he has such a level of maturity, his passing is excellent and he's reminiscent of Yaya in how he strides forwards with the ball.

Really? Did you actually watch him?! His passing was atrocious. The worst thing about him. His powerful bursts through midfield however were extremely impressive. If his passing improves he will be amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.