Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

Sorry not understanding why it being on shrove tuesday makes it a problem, maybe I am being thick but what difference does that make unless you're really religious and need to go to a lent mass or something.

Anyway at least it comfirms the derby will be near the end of the season

Sorry not understanding why it being on shrove tuesday makes it a problem, maybe I am being thick but what difference does that make unless you're really religious and need to go to a lent mass or something.

May you burn in hell. On the day the lord makes pancakes you think football should take priority?? Disgusting. Heathen.

I think people are trying to be humorous.

May you burn in hell. On the day the lord makes pancakes you think football should take priority?? Disgusting. Heathen.

Catholic actually so we made up (or ripped off from ancient religion) these rituals in the first place, anyway god is lactose intolerent it's in the old testament

you Lemon! and sugar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.