Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

Doesn't affect me, but it's indicative of football hw the fans are shit on again. Plenty made arrangements only for City to bend over and let the BBC shaft us.

Cantona documentary?
Class of 92 documentary?
Highlights from last year's final?
Ferguson documentary?
Docu-drama on the Munich air crash?
Salford City documentary?
Beckham interview?

Or maybe the BBC could just fuck off and die?
You forgot the 'I shagged a Miss World' documentary that they were plugging on the local news last night...or was it a new film, I switched off to save my tv screen getting kicked in.

Of course, being devil's advocate, if the flaming team had turned up properly on Saturday we wouldn't be in this situation anyway!! Just trying to lighten the mood lads.

I'm as annoyed as the rest of you as I had arranged a full day of interviews that day and will now be rushing around like the proverbial fly to get to the game on time!!

And for those who can claim a refund and want to, please note the amount of time to do so, just over 24 hours with a match in between!! The email says: "Seasoncard holders not registered on the FA Cup Scheme and Cityzen Members can claim a full refund before 5.30pm on Wednesday 22nd February."

Cantona documentary?
Class of 92 documentary?
Highlights from last year's final?
Ferguson documentary?
Docu-drama on the Munich air crash?
Salford City documentary?
Beckham interview?

Or maybe the BBC could just fuck off and die?
well yeah,there is all that what you just mentioned ,but to be fair,they never show them live on tv do they ? I'll get me coat...

Of course, being devil's advocate, if the flaming team had turned up properly on Saturday we wouldn't be in this situation anyway!! Just trying to lighten the mood lads.

I'm as annoyed as the rest of you as I had arranged a full day of interviews that day and will now be rushing around like the proverbial fly to get to the game on time!!

And for those who can claim a refund and want to, please note the amount of time to do so, just over 24 hours with a match in between!! The email says: "Seasoncard holders not registered on the FA Cup Scheme and Cityzen Members can claim a full refund before 5.30pm on Wednesday 22nd February."

If that's true to give such little time to get a refund and knowing most are preparing for tonight and probably not reading the fine print or even sort this out, then the club are just being purposely awkward and sneaky.

I am on cup scheme so I take that I signed up to pay no matter what and I can make either day, but know afew who ain't that are now stuffed.

Can't the fans who cannot make the game,make their ticket available to someone else.I have give mine and my sons to a friend,so the seat does not go to waste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.