Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

said this for ages.

remove 3rd/4th place for Champions League and give them to the winners of the league cup and Fa Cup.

BUT only if they play strongest team throughout.

Cant wait for the replay, i hope we see Sterling/Sane starting.
Although I agree with the sentiment, I do not think it is fair to qualify for CL after winning 6/7 games, as against finishing 3/4 after completing a 38 game league program.

I thought that for Champs League cup games until they cancelled my cup scheme as my bank card has been replaced.

Also, with direct debit they have to give you 2 weeks notice before any "change in payment" or different payments - so a cup reply this soon is difficult to manage

Well that is answering my question mate,I reckon my card details will be different as well

Expand the CL, replace Europa with CWC, winner gets CL spot.

Package PL, FA & EFL cup TV rights into 1 bundle.

Introduce non-league route and league route from Round 1, meaning more NLC qualify for round 3. Then no replays, seeded draw so NLC face PL opposition, so it's fun like Germany. Problem solved. Creates real magic, stops FA Cup being a glorified league cup.

Got to buy a ticket regardless as I'm on cup scheme! So effectively I'm getting charged for City being too shit to beat a second string Huddersfield team.

Final confirmation, if that was needed, that we definitely have some of the most miserable fans on the planet!!!!. I wonder where this guy was when we were shit....haha.

Expand the CL, replace Europa with CWC, winner gets CL spot.

Package PL, FA & EFL cup TV rights into 1 bundle.

Introduce non-league route and league route from Round 1, meaning more NLC qualify for round 3. Then no replays, seeded draw so NLC face PL opposition, so it's fun like Germany. Problem solved. Creates real magic, stops FA Cup being a glorified league cup.

horrible thing is in this country the road to the fa cup starts in sept/october and many teams have already played alot of games to get to round 1.

Would be nice to see more and more Lower League teams in the latter rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.