Resident Evil 7

The original resident evil for ps1 was one of the scariest games ever made. Playing that as a kid at night was horrible. Every time you'd open a door or walk up the stairs your heart would beat out your chest. The voice acting was funny.

''DONT. OPEN... THAT .. DOOR ''

Got my hands on a PS 4 Pro and VR headset after many yrs of being an Xbox fanboy. All I can say after firing up Res 7 in VR mode is FOOOOOKin Hell....This is what the future of gaming is going to be. Despite only just starting the game, I can see this is going to be what I have always been waiting for in survival horror, Head on a swivel looking round corners, checking behind doors doing a 360 at the sound of bangs. If the devs get to grips and produce anything akin to res7 in VR then it is a must for gamers. What the higher end VR sets are like I have no idea but i have bitten and bitten hard into VR fanboyism.

Only downside is the motion sickness, but i'm doing 1 hr sittings till i get my VR legs :)

Got my hands on a PS 4 Pro and VR headset after many yrs of being an Xbox fanboy. All I can say after firing up Res 7 in VR mode is FOOOOOKin Hell....This is what the future of gaming is going to be. Despite only just starting the game, I can see this is going to be what I have always been waiting for in survival horror, Head on a swivel looking round corners, checking behind doors doing a 360 at the sound of bangs. If the devs get to grips and produce anything akin to res7 in VR then it is a must for gamers. What the higher end VR sets are like I have no idea but i have bitten and bitten hard into VR fanboyism.

Only downside is the motion sickness, but i'm doing 1 hr sittings till i get my VR legs :)
Yeah I played a demo a few weeks ago, absolutely brilliant and scary as fuck, I mean proper heart poundingly scary. This could be the best one ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.