Richards and Dunne

A keeper who comes off his line would help. No doubt I will get a reply off Joe Hart's boyfriend.

This season Dunne has constantly been an accident waiting to happen and Richards looks letargic and slow. I read somewhere that Capello doesn't rate Richards because of his positional play. Well this season he doesn't have the pace to get rectify matters.

I hate criticising these two, especially Dunne but todays performances can't go on. Give Ned a chance or sign a decent centre half.

on the evidence of this season dunnes got the pace of a 90 year old and his first touch is worse than benjanis

richards has got an arse you could land a fuckin helicopter on thats why he can not jump anymore oh and the size of that head ,he needs to get back to basics. i can try to forgive dunny but even dunny needs to be replaced this season i have lost count how many points that he has cost us this seasson, thanks for the last few years dunny but see ya mate, richards will not play for england again untill he changes his attitude and stop thinking he is better than he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.