Richards at CB.....

NQT said:
I'd play him in the centre against the rags and switch Ned to right back.

In the derby at the swamp last season Ned didn't let tranny into the game at all and I think he'd do the same again, but this time tranny and shrek would be in his pocket as both are playing in wide positions.

Something like this may happen anyhow - depending on the Micah injury. Ned could be moved to right back and Kompany to the centre - but Tranny will be playing on the right up against WB.

Bigga said:
NQT said:

In the derby at the swamp last season Ned didn't let tranny into the game at all and I think he'd do the same again, but this time tranny and shrek would be in his pocket as both are playing in wide positions.

On that basis, then, it's more logical to put Kompany back in defence alongside Dunne, and have SWP/ Elano partner De Jong in DM position, allowing Elano/ SWP the right hand berth to create movement and attack.

It would be a small mid, but not lacking in fluidity and play break up.
Against Spurs, the Rags played only Fletcher and Carrick in midfield leaving a four pronged strike force up front. We could do the same, perhaps? Should be a very open game if that happens.

Bigga said:
NQT said:

On that basis, then, it's more logical to put Kompany back in defence alongside Dunne, and have SWP/ Elano partner De Jong in DM position, allowing Elano/ SWP the right hand berth to create movement and attack.

It would be a small mid, but not lacking in fluidity and play break up.

The twenty a day forward the rags have drops into the hole between midfield and defense. When we played them at our gaff this season, in the first half we had Vinny at centre back and Berbatov caused all kinds of problems. We switched Vinny to defensive mid in the second half and it neutralised that threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.