Rick Holden

Rick Holden is selling his rare and collectable match worn Manchester City shirts. One from the Premier League (1992/93 season). There is still time to bid but the auction ends today at midnight. Details can be found at http://wibblepublishing.com/shirts.html

Kn'ell is the picture of him, he really has gone down hill. Shame as i didn't mind him, slow as fook but one of the sweetest let foots ive seen!

Scored a cracking goal away at Reading in the cup. It was the day my daughter was born but I think that goal justified my decision to travel to the game and softened the 25 years of guilt that have ensued.

Scored a cracking goal away at Reading in the cup. It was the day my daughter was born but I think that goal justified my decision to travel to the game and softened the 25 years of guilt that have ensued.
Tricky Ricky at his best. The delights of the away end at Elm Park, what a pleasant name for such a shithole.

Thanks for refreshing my memory. Yep the entire Kippax cheered and just laughed at that goal which if I remember was a (kind of) over head kick/clearance. Happy memories

It defo wasn't a clearance- I was there for it... he broke with the ball and the whole kippax were screaming for him to pass... when he shot everybody groaned, only for it to be a sweet 40 yarder

It defo wasn't a clearance- I was there for it... he broke with the ball and the whole kippax were screaming for him to pass... when he shot everybody groaned, only for it to be a sweet 40 yarder

Fucking hell thanks for sharing that, I thought I dreamed it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.