Ringo Starr

Out of line?

I'm so sorry, I never realised you were in charge. How will you ever forgive me.
I think he meant your comments were misogynistic? Mrs Clegg's may be a cracking bit of fanny that you would smash all day long, but she is also an intelligent and well respected professional in her own right. Much as I also disagree with Clegg's receiving this honour, I doubt it is for bumming her, but for his more dubious political achievements.

I love my queen and would follow her into hells hotgates but I would never call someone sir because the esablishment told me to do so.
You are Ringo and that is all.You are cliff and nothing more..Singers of songs ehh

Last edited by a moderator:
It was bound to happen

just-had-sex-gif-quiz-12.w710.h473.gif

Ringo is far more deserving of one than that utter slimeball Nick Clegg.

The good folk of Sheffield Hallam finally rumbled this fellah. Can't understand why it took so long. He's another crying into his champagne that the EU is gonna be off limits and the highly paid sinecures are out of reach. There should be no rewards for anyone in Parliament. They've screwed enough out of the taxpayer without us paying more for a medal, ribbon, or celebratory garden party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.