RIP DJ Stu Allan, Manchester house and hip hop legend

If that is the same DJ Welly as I'm thinking of (and i'm sure it is) I was at his place at the weekend just gone, having a BBQ, We had a good chat about the "old days" He was gutted about Stu
Welly is in Brisbane now I think. With you saying BBQ, I am going to assume you are over there as well?

I don't know Welly, I just booked him for one night. Hes a fucking great DJ though and made a couple of great tunes.

Tickets just gone on sale, from 8pm tonight for his memorial event Sat 19th Nov at Bowlers.
Be good to see a few other others down there on the day/night.

It’s a MacMillan fundraiser too.
Hopefully a great way to pay tribute to the main man, who played a part in so many lives.

Tickets just gone on sale, from 8pm tonight for his memorial event Sat 19th Nov at Bowlers.

Hopefully a great way to pay tribute to the main man, who played a part in so many lives.

Just giving this a bump.

It won’t be my choice of music but it’s for a great cause and I hope everyone whatever their age has an amazing night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.