Rip off merchants and touts

sdm

Captain of bluemoon fc,defender of the realm again
It's a very rare thing for me to start a thread ,but i feel strongly about this.

As you've read all day about blues going without tickets.I think it should be said that anyone who comes on this site peddling tickets at inflated prices should be met with a royal sized fuck off.

Decent lads will go without because touts are taking advantage of a situation that the fans have no say over.

I call for a a ban on anyone using this site to profit from ticket sales.

makes sense...or profit to charity...

if its close i can see tickets going for loads on the night...

but dont forget the chances are there will be plenty of tickets available to get on monday morning...club has extended the £5 offer till monday close of business as well

sdm said:
It's a very rare thing for me to start a thread ,but i feel strongly about this.

As you've read all day about blues going without tickets.I think it should be said that anyone who comes on this site peddling tickets at inflated prices should be met with a royal sized fuck off.

Decent lads will go without because touts are taking advantage of a situation that the fans have no say over.

not saying its right,but been watching city for 30 odd years this was the only way i could get a gillingham ticket and would buy off a tout again would need be,a five quid ticket for £15 yes but a five quid ticket for £50 is a no no

You get all the selling for a mate twats on every high demand match, e.g. MUFC and S04. Always want to cover their plane costs or get the £125 back they paid.

They will come up with some excuse.

sdm said:

Spot on.

I think their will be a few on here at face value. At the ticket office this morning people were bulk buying . (including myself) If for any reason some of my family cant make it the tickets will be on here at F/V whatever the state of the tie.

kinkladze96 said:
I think their will be a few on here at face value. At the ticket office this morning people were bulk buying . (including myself) If for any reason some of my family cant make it the tickets will be on here at F/V whatever the state of the tie.
well done kinky if you have any over will you pm me?

ffs, you wouldnt even have a problem if you had a season ticket.

Yes I know there are circumstances as to why people havent got season tickets, and I accept this... but one of the advantages of having a seasie is that for games like this we get first draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.