Rip off merchants and touts

Manchester la la la la said:
ffs, you wouldnt even have a problem if you had a season ticket.

Yes I know there are circumstances as to why people havent got season tickets, and I accept this... but one of the advantages of having a seasie is that for games like this we get first draw.
yes there are circumstances,so why post this we know the benefits

Manchester la la la la said:
ffs, you wouldnt even have a problem if you had a season ticket.

Yes I know there are circumstances as to why people havent got season tickets, and I accept this... but one of the advantages of having a seasie is that for games like this we get first draw.
I've got a season ticket thanks, but not everyone has and they should'nt have the piss ripped out of them because of their circumstances.Money,work,kids etc.This is a game which genuine fans should be able to buy tickets for .Not a free for all .

The touts and their spivs will be there on Monday morning as well. It's well known that they send groups of lads in the queue, pay them some money and tell them to join the queue again. and so the cycle goes on. I thought those days had been left behind at Maine Road. Monday will be no different than today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.