Rishi Sunak

Can I ask, if you'll entertain a hypothetical. If transgender women are barred from women's changing rooms and forced into men's changing rooms, what do you think is going to happen to them? Do you think men are going to take more kindly to pre-op transgender women (or post-op for that matter) being in their changing rooms? And, again, entertaining another hypothetical, say a meathead up to his eyeballs on steroids spots a "tranny" going into the cubicle next to him and decides to beat "him" up? Where's that transgender woman supposed to get changed instead? Where do you expect that transgender woman to feel safe in public? Can't go into male-only spaces cos she'll get battered, can't go into female-only spaces cos they're not allowed. So, where? What is the grand plan for trans people? And what if a fairly butch looking trans man (or a butch lesbian for that matter) goes into a women's changing room but is assumed to be a man and kicked out? These are questions gender critical people never, ever answer because the answer always ends up being "Trans people should stay in their own houses and shut up" and you can't say that bit out loud.
Just bumping this because in case you missed it @mackenzie. Got lots of questions for you. Let's have a discussion.

Last edited:
After showing early promise, it’s great to see Philps step up to a mature performance in the gormless, hapless stooge role recently vacated by Jenrick.
A role he was born to play.
It‘s all just another big ‘fuck off’ to the British people, as these bastards thrash around in random death throes saying absolutely anything to try and save their miserable sleazy political skins.

What a fucking admission to make when your at the bottom of a mineshaft !

all it would require is elevating Johnson to the Lords as he isn't an MP and in doing so Johnson would be required to reveal all his earnings - can see that happening can't we? First one yeah second one not a fucking chance

Just bumping this because in case you missed it @mackenzie. Got lots of questions for you. Let's have a discussion.
I tried to address it in my last post Bob. I don't have an answer, and I can understand all the concerns you raise.
The thing is, how would you stop any man (who is not transgender) going into a changing room? "Upskirting" is an issue that seems to be increasing and that's just one concern. This is one of the reasons I'm against communal changing rooms for everyone.
Yes, situations like that would be few and far between but again it's all about expecting the woman to just take the risk.
I understand the issues you raise, and there is no easy answer. In this situation there are potentially vulnerable people on both sides.
It would be lovely if people could just behave, but I'm not holding my breath.

all it would require is elevating Johnson to the Lords as he isn't an MP and in doing so Johnson would be required to reveal all his earnings - can see that happening can't we? First one yeah second one not a fucking chance

Well he would be in good company with Michelle Mone - she knows a lot about tits .................and lying !

He also would have to choose a title and there are just too many to choose from..

Lord Chief Liar

Lord of the Flies (as in "if lies were flies we couldn't see your face")

Lord Spaff?

Lord Help Us?

Last edited:
I tried to address it in my last post Bob. I don't have an answer, and I can understand all the concerns you raise.
The thing is, how would you stop any man (who is not transgender) going into a changing room? "Upskirting" is an issue that seems to be increasing and that's just one concern. This is one of the reasons I'm against communal changing rooms for everyone.
Yes, situations like that would be few and far between but again it's all about expecting the woman to just take the risk.
I understand the issues you raise, and there is no easy answer. In this situation there are potentially vulnerable people on both sides.
It would be lovely if people could just behave, but I'm not holding my breath.
Going off the most recent figures I can find, 4,732 hate crimes were committed against transgender people between March 2022 and March 2023. Meanwhile, as of March 2022, it's been estimated by Fair Play for Women that roughly 115 transgender people were in prison in the UK for sex-related offences. So, this means that, statistically, transgender people (not just trans women) are 40 times more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than they are to commit a crime themselves (and 20 times more likely to be a victim specifically of a hate crime than a criminal of any nature). For every 1 sexual crime committed by a transgender person, 40 hate crimes are committed. Surely this means that forcing transgender people into single-sex spaces significantly increases their chances of being assaulted.

I'm sure you don't want that to happen, as you've said there, so I have to keep asking: what's the solution?

Going off the most recent figures I can find, 4,732 hate crimes were committed against transgender people between March 2022 and March 2023. Meanwhile, as of March 2022, it's been estimated by Fair Play for Women that roughly 115 transgender people were in prison in the UK for sex-related offences. So, this means that, statistically, transgender people (not just trans women) are 40 times more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than they are to commit a crime themselves. For every 1 sexual crime committed by a transgender person, 40 hate crimes are committed. This means that forcing transgender people into single-sex spaces significantly increases their chances of being assaulted.

I'm sure you don't want that to happen, so I have to keep asking: what's the solution?
And all of that is awful, I'm not disputing that. Many years ago I watched the Quentin Crisp film starring John Hurt; I was only a young teen and thought how he had been treated was dreadful. So I've been well aware for decades of how vulnerable people can be in that situation.

The only answer that makes sense is for communal changing rooms that are OK with it, whilst still having same sex facilities for others.
Whether that is logistically possible (space, cost etc) is another issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.