Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least with Mahrez his value should hold in a couple of years time if we chose to cash in which would help with the net spend.

Sanchez replacement you muppet.

7DYTWhJ.gif

Lol oh ok. Where would Sanchez of played if you go him? Up top?

Knowing we are bidding for him I think Arsenal will stay clear

Yeah I can’t see Arsenal putting up much a fight. It depends where he wants to go. I’ve been hearing he wants the Arsenal move. Cod be BS though.

£75 million should do it.
Is he worth it?
Absolutely!!

This is the clearest indication from our owner that he wants the quad and let’s face it we are in an excellent position to deliver the unbelievable this year.
The only player we will be signing in the summer is Fred. That will make for a very stable pre-season indeed.
Makes sense to get the cheque book out now.
God I love this!!

I agree. I think he’s worth £70million. I’d struggle to go higher that that.

Typical first sentence.

He wouldn’t be a replacement. Right now we Kun/an injured Jesus for the #9 role and an injured Sane for LW and Sterling for RW. Bernardo is not a winger but Pep plays him there because he doesn’t have any other options.

Pep said he won’t buy another #9. But we do need someone to rotate with Sane and Sterling. Mahrez is that player, we are just trying to accelerate the purchase (now instead of summer)

Oh ok. That makes sense. I didn’t realise you had so many injured. But yeah Mahrez could rotate either LW or RW
You guys are pulling away from the rest of the pack no doubt. I’m thinking you might dominate for a few years if United don’t step up.

When I first heard this I assumed it was nonsense but there’s so much out there in the media and on social media there does appear to be something in it. Wow!!!!

Sane and Sterling can't play 60 games a year. Mahrez is needed or at least another forward who can play Left & Right as cover. As of now we have Sterling, Aguero & B.Silva fit you only have to look at our bench the last few games to see we're bare boned. Our squad isn't as big as we all think.

no they can't. but when fit they will be first choice. mahrez for me is coming here as back up. we dont exactly have a bad bench and with the squad we have we are walking the league. so its not like we are in desperate need of him.

id rather give diaz a chance and not have us be reliant on 60+ signings eveyrtime.

This insane window can only be topped if United now offer to swap Sanchez for Mahrez on the grounds Mahrez must be better as we want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.