Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to come down "we didnt have enough time" if we fail to sign him. To be honest he is a good players but not someone I want us to sign so much.Yes he gives us an extra option, bit of extra creativity, some goals, but he will be on the bench a lot.

Like our first bid for Sánchez in August was like in last 5 days or something. And they had to hurry to get Lemar which they failed so our deal couldnt go trough.

He should move to a CL club soon if he wants to step up as he is in his best years which would also triple his salary as well.

If he comes in the end we will pay close to 70m for him imo. Question is how desperate we are.

I can’t help but feel like as good a player he is I’d rather see us buy someone like Leon Bailey or Ryan Sessegion. And the Brahim get game time.

I think we will go up to £65m I've heard that figure 3 times today. We have good relations with Leicester and player wise, this has been the quickest terms have been verbally agreed on on practically any first team quality player, so that tells you how much the player wants it. Gut instinct is Leicester will soften their stance tomorrow. Rumours are he's refusing to play tomorrow. I reckon £65m is the magic number.

But you said you couldn’t see it happening?????

Yes I did because Leicester will just continue to refuse bids until we make a final offer and then if they refuse that's it. Time is also running out. This is just my opinion on it I am not mystic Meg lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.