Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did because Leicester will just continue to refuse bids until we make a final offer and then if they refuse that's it. Time is also running out. This is just my opinion on it I am not mystic Meg lol!

Let’s try again- why would Leicester continue to let us bid for a player, if they have no intention of selling him (in your opinion)??

I think this will get done pretty quickly tomorrow and also think the fee is done, just pandering going on to appease the Leicester fans and the media.

I hope he gets unveiled on SSN tomorrow by Kristy Gallagher and Natalie Sawyer, both wearing City bikinis.
dick_emery_more_tea_vicar.jpg

I think this will get done pretty quickly tomorrow and also think the fee is done, just pandering going on to appease the Leicester fans and the media.

I hope he gets unveiled on SSN tomorrow by Kristy Gallagher and Natalie Sawyer, both wearing City bikinis.

I don't normally watch that shite but will make an exception tomorrow.

Well this spells an end to Foden and Diaz's careers here... Not even been given any real opportunities to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.