Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with this forum?
Every fucking player we go after..."not good enough"......"he's a crock"......"average at best"......"too much money"!!!!
One man disagrees,that man being Pep Guardiola,if Pep wants him,so be it....fuck the price and fuck caring.
We're getting stronger and stronger,long may it continue.

Why have you typed this drivel ?

Did I say go and sign messi for 200k you fucking prick and did you mean Pele ?

I do know that Mahrez cost Leicester 400k and then proceeded to win the player of the year award, so it seems you can go out and scout players and find a good one, with our extensive knowledge we should be right up there IMO (if we are fucking allowed one of course)

As for rotation we need him due to injuries what is going to happen after everybody recovers ? They all going to be happy at playing another 10 games less, I wouldn’t be, why would Sterling be happy to miss out playing in a cup final due to the other winger getting FA cup games.

So get afucking grip yourself.

Hahaha!

Well done on the swear words, they hurt my feelings.

Anyway. We do need rotation, we’ve needed more rotation all season. We’ve been one injury (to either Sane or Sterling) from having a big struggle on our hands or at least having to change our approach. Same with Fernandinho.

B. Silva hasn’t been good enough up until the last game or so, and even then he’s not a winger and the plan is to have him take over from Dave in the middle of the park soon.

We have two wingers. That’s it. We’re in 4 competitions.

I don’t care if Mahrez cost Leicester £400K, they’re not City, they don’t have a massive premium to pay on every player they go after. We signed Jesus for £21m FFS, and if you listen to the hype then he has the potential to be better than Neymar who cost 10 X that!

And yes I did mean Pele, congrats on having one decent input into this conversation.

Worth 70mil?

Aubameyang going to Arsenal for around 60mil, so I guess 65-70mil seems like the market for a attacking player.

Goal UK‏Verified account @GoalUK 12m12 minutes ago
According to reports... Leicester City will not accept a penny less than £70 million from Manchester City for Riyad Mahrez

If it gets tweeted by anyone of any substance, then I imagine it's close to an agreement, if they have come down from 90 to 70.

But 'sources' could be me & the landlord from the Dog & Duck.

Worth 70mil?

Aubameyang going to Arsenal for around 60mil, so I guess 65-70mil seems like the market for a attacking player.

Goal UK‏Verified account @GoalUK 12m12 minutes ago
According to reports... Leicester City will not accept a penny less than £70 million from Manchester City for Riyad Mahrez
70m sounds far more reasonable than 90. Or, better, 65+5.
Asked Ahsan, he thinks it's Mahrez or nothing for City, no alternatives discussed.

Unfortunately, I think £70m is probably the going rate now for this kind of player at an English club. It's up to us if we want to pay it but I think £50m when you consider Van Dijk isn't enough.

He is a good player, but Sanchez can play up top so could understand that , he can’t. I know Sané is injured which is a shame but what does this say to the players who can fill in.

Bernardo, zinchenko, Diaz, Foden, Jesus, sterling , silva , kdb - even sane , he is injured and we have signed a player for in his position whist he is out for 5 weeks or so.

I would have liked another pure striker .
Pep said a few weeks ago we won't sign a number 9 we need 2 good players for each position Mahrez and Sane for left side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.