Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be seen as flavour of the month by some people, so for those with short memories it's worth mentioning his form at the end of last season, when he was a key reason that they stayed up - seen by many as a miracle.

He's now carrying that on this season and all I'm saying is that it'll be interesting to see where that takes him.

Maybe he'll be the next Michu, only time will tell.

He is playing well but was only 'good' in the Championship for them and Feghouli gets in the Algeria team ahead of him and he's only 'good' in La Liga.

Towards the end of last season he caught my eye and I thought he was like a B grade Eden Hazard, but at the moment he looks even better than EH. Great dribbling, low centre of gravity, good finishing, intellegent player.

Might be worth looking into in a years time if he's still playing well but as others have said he could quite easily be a Michu-esc type player. I like him a lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.