Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask this question at the end of the season. Would be stupid not to at least talk about him if his great season continues.

For what its worth none of our players silva,debruyne, sterling have a rating of 8 or above 8 as per who scored, and he is 8.33
I am not sugesting he is better than our players but would be a worthy addition.
#Expensive signigngs arent the good ones only which has been emphasized by kompany,Hart,Zabba,Delph though its prematutre but still and you can name many players like that

For what its worth none of our players silva,debruyne, sterling have a rating of 8 or above 8 as per who scored, and he is 8.33
I am not sugesting he is better than our players but would be a worthy addition.
#Expensive signigngs arent the good ones only which has been emphasized by kompany,Hart,Zabba,Delph though its prematutre but still and you can name many players like that
Just goes to show how useless stats like that are.

That's handy to know. I shall make sure I never take anything serious that who scored puts up in future.

Your right but i would suggest you watch him for couple of games
I have seen him play and he's nowhere near the level of De Bruyne, Silva etc so his "whoscored" rating means the square root of fuck all.

He's found his level at a club like Leicester who will finish the season around 7th-10th. Like Mirallas at Everton who some were wanting us to sign.

I have seen him play and he's nowhere near the level of De Bruyne, Silva etc so his "whoscored" rating means the square root of fuck all.

He's found his level at a club like Leicester who will finish the season around 7th-10th. Like Mirallas at Everton who some were wanting us to sign.

Mirallas is decent but injury prone. I don't think Mahrez is. He's one we should be scouting for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.