Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucked themselves over here....he's wanted out for several windows now and he's kept plugging away playing at a decent standard, that hasn't worked so he might as well be fuckin dogshit for them now which means they'll have to bench him and will end up struggling to get anywhere near the money we have offered and if he sees his contract out they'll get fuck all for him. His team mates hate him and his club has stopped him picking up a league winners medal this season....how do they think that is a good idea? It's arsenal style mental.

I totally agree with us refusing to sanction a deal worth c.£95m but with the deliberate standard of refereeing in this country, where full-on assaults are not punished, the likelihood of our going another five games, never mind the rest of the season, without another one of our key players being kicked onto the treatment room for 4-6 weeks is virtually nil.

Many will criticise txiki for this and the Sanchez deals, and god knows I’ve not always been his biggest fan, but I actually think it’s good that we have a line in the sand that we will not cross on transfers.

Maybe we should simply avoid dealing with shithouse English clubs in the future.

As for the refereeing (separate point, sorry mods) it’ll never happen but personally I’d like to see us tell the English fa to fuck off and go and play in Spain.
English clubs can afford to say no to City these days due to the money for the TV deal. They can wait for an incredible offer or keep the player. Maybe FFP 2 will force clubs to sell to fund transfers?

A very poor decision by Leicester,one which i now believe they will regret.

We offered a very fair price for an unhappy player,the lad has served them brilliantly and yet they denied him his dream,their incredibly greedy owners should have allowed the move.

There's no doubt in my mind that not one club will offer 95m for him in the summer. That's just ludicrous. If they think a demotivated, disruptive Mahrez for half a season is worth whatever they get for him in the summer minus the 65m we offered then they're dreaming. Seriously doubt they'd even get a fee near 65m. Just horrid management from a bitter club. I don't even get what stand they're trying to make. If anything, it just shows how little they value their players' thoughts.

We offered a very fair price for an unhappy player,the lad has served them brilliantly and yet they denied him his dream,their incredibly greedy owners should have allowed the move.
Apparently from a close friend of his he was promised if he stayed until last summer the club would not stand in his way should a bid come in for him, it looks like they've gone back on this on more than one occasion, he is understandably very angry and upset with the club this will only go one way now I'm afraid, the club should have just gave him their blessing and thanked him for his part in them winning the league instead it will leave a sour taste now with the fans due to him having to put in a transfer request

I feel after last time he saw his arse a bit but then picked up where he left of before. Now could be different, not that i wish him to but he is only human. It is very possible he thinks "why should i bother" and yes i know he is on a fat wage as all players are but as i say he is only human.

I can't blame Leicester for their stance really but it is a bold position to take since he has asked to leave before. I think he will knuckle down though personally as he will not want us to think he is a sulky arse. It could very well be if we said to him "we will be back for you in summer, just keep at it" he plays hard right away and just basically does his best until the end of the season.

I feel after last time he saw his arse a bit but then picked up where he left of before. Now could be different, not that i wish him to but he is only human. It is very possible he thinks "why should i bother" and yes i know he is on a fat wage as all players are but as i say he is only human.

I can't blame Leicester for their stance really but it is a bold position to take since he has asked to leave before. I think he will knuckle down though personally as he will not want us to think he is a sulky arse. It could very well be if we said to him "we will be back for you in summer, just keep at it" he plays hard right away and just basically does his best until the end of the season.

Except against us (hopefully).

I think it was more of an issue of not having a replacement. They had 1 or 2 days to find an adequate replacement at a reasonable price, which is not enough time imo. We'll probably get him in the summer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.