Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very poor decision by Leicester,one which i now believe they will regret.

We offered a very fair price for an unhappy player,the lad has served them brilliantly and yet they denied him his dream,their incredibly greedy owners should have allowed the move.

The Foxes have done themselves no favours here. Four windows where he has been denied a move. Whatever is left on his contract is money down the drain. Yer could just imagine Mahrez watching our game last night and thinking how he would thrive in this set up - coach, world class players. operating a system that attacks the opposition goal from the kick off! And Leicester cut off his balls! He's not gonna bust a gut now!

One of my friends(journo) told me that Leicester asked for Diaz + 65£ mil and we walked away. But I can t imagine where from he could have that info as he is only in contact with Arsenal jurnous.

Good player, but unless his situation with Leicester deteriorates to the extent that he can join us early in the summer, I'd prefer we draw a line under it and move on.

I think it was more of an issue of not having a replacement. They had 1 or 2 days to find an adequate replacement at a reasonable price, which is not enough time imo. We'll probably get him in the summer anyway.

Doubt this. Due to FFP, there's probably a few obtainable, better, younger wingers out there who'll fancy city after the season is over. Mahrez might go lower in our order of preference after the shit-show that ensued.

One of my friends(journo) told me that Leicester asked for Diaz + 65£ mil and we walked away. But I can t imagine where from he could have that info as he is only in contact with Arsenal jurnous.

In this world of water being money and money water, Diaz is worth that on his own! So Leicester wanted the monetary equivalent of £130m. Hahahahahahahaha! No wonder we walk away.

Diaz is Colin Bell and David Silva wrapped in one! He's ours. He needn't be sent on loan, and if some thug doesn't put him out for the rest of the season, he should get sufficient minutes on the pitch for the rest of the world to see how valuable I rate him.

There'll be a very good choice of young wingers on the summer market. Even if City continue the pursuit of Mahrez, can see us making the same or even lower bid. No way would Foxes sell him for higher than 65m.

But the effort he's made to join us deserves respect, doesn't it?

Last edited:
In this world of water being money and money water, Diaz is worth that on his own! So Leicester wanted the monetary equivalent of £130m. Hahahahahahahaha! No wonder we walk away.

Diaz is Colin Bell and David Silva wrapped in one! He's ours. He needn't be sent on loan, and if some thug doesn't put him out for the rest of the season, he should get sufficient minutes on the pitch for the rest of the world to see how valuable I rate him.
Totally agee! But I see Diaz as our new Aguero. He likes the ball, he can go through 2-3 defenders and score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.