Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez cost fuck all served Leicester well was apparently told he could go if a reasonable offer came in and was shafted.

I disagree that he was shafted. They had 2 days to react and think they can get more. They didn't put a gun to his head and force him to sign a 5 year contract for £100k a week.

As great a season as Sterling has had, I still have an uneasy feeling about him...... he still gives the ball away too many times, picks the wrong pass and misses chances he should score. He might as well have been on the bench against Liverpool. Let's hope he comes good, but I personally would take Mahrez in a straight swop deal all day long.
What do others think?

Not in a million years.

It was the perfect move for him at just the right time,big move, medals to be won!
He would have a good 5/6 games to get going.
Right man, right time.
I have a feeling he might of missed the boat come summer,when others are available.

I disagree that he was shafted. They had 2 days to react and think they can get more. They didn't put a gun to his head and force him to sign a 5 year contract for £100k a week.
We contacted them 2 weeks before the end of the widow .....& last summer .

I'm not a leicester fan. I've been a City season ticket holder for 25 years and posting on here for 10. Your arrogance stinks.

What arrogance? I just pointed out the obvious. Leicester managenent dropped tje ball on this one however you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.