Robbie Savage

Comparing Olympic athletes and footballers again? We should probably wait to find out how many of the athletes were doped up before doing that

this from the man who admitted to regularly necking a bockle of cheap red plonk in the hotel room the night before a game.
the uncouth blathermouth didn't even bother with a glass.

Fuck me, lily savage is probably more knowledgeable about football than nobhead savage
exactly.
When we first signed yaya, i must admit i knew only a little about him. his first home game was against liverpool, i went to it and saw him play his part. the game was covered by bbc five live, and on the bbc i plyer they had the whole of the match to listen to.i played the whole thing and listened. Here was Mr Savage laughing and joking about the size of yaya, he called him The Wardrobe and constantly made reference to his build, laughing out loud on national radio ,after the game.I thought at the time it was a disgraceful way for a bbc so called expert pundit to be commentating on our player.at no time did he mention yaya,s touch control and vision..which is quite funny really,cos those three attributes were absent form mr robbie expert pundits savages game when he played central midfileld.
You would really have expected an expert pundit to have done his homework on a player who had won the champions league with the greatest club side in world football at the time,instead of laughing at his build.
Since that day i have completely disregarded anything the utd reject has had to say about anybody,at any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.