Roberto Mancini

Re: Mancini back to Inter?

Certainly polarises opinion wherever he goes!

Ric said:
According to the latest rumours:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/58603/report-mancini-returns-inter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/58603/re ... urns-inter</a>

Good luck to him.

Being reported on SSN now...

Ray78 said:
Inter supporters are very happy Mazzari has gone but don't seem too chuffed that Mancini's name has cropped up. If he is to be appointed he has one hell of a job.

Doesn't surprise me. Lots of Inter supporters couldn't stand him by the time he left them.

As romantic appointment as it would be, can't help feel it'll end in tears if he does get it.

Good luck to him though and good to see him finally in the frame for a half decent job.

Mister Appointment said:
Ray78 said:
Inter supporters are very happy Mazzari has gone but don't seem too chuffed that Mancini's name has cropped up. If he is to be appointed he has one hell of a job.

Doesn't surprise me. Lots of Inter supporters couldn't stand him by the time he left them.

As romantic appointment as it would be, can't help feel it'll end in tears if he does get it.

Good luck to him though and good to see him finally in the frame for a half decent job.

True it might not be the wisest of choices for Mancini as Inter are in a bigger mess than when he took over City.

Good luck to him but you can almost write the script. Will pull them up a few places this season and get them a Europa league place, win the Coppa Italia and get them into the CL next season, then get sacked after pissing everyone off the following season.

It'll certainly be an interesting watch given (according to other posters) the mess Inter are in. Sounds like he's got a really big task on there.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Good luck to him but you can almost write the script. Will pull them up a few places this season and get them a Europa league place, win the Coppa Italia and get them into the CL next season, then get sacked after pissing everyone off the following season.

I think it's that's pretty much how I see it going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.