Robinho

Obviously people here don't believe in second chances.

Robinho had one bad spell when everyone got on his back and his confidence hit the floor. He is a snarky little woman in the media but welcome to the modern footballing world, 95% of players are money grabbing mercenaries, you just have to live with it.

His confidence should be higher after the World Cup, we will have some new star players to play with him, and we should offer him another chance to make an impact if he wants to. I think he'd prefer to play for us than Beskitas. If Barca really do want him and he wants to go then OK, we can use him to continue the goodwill between the two clubs, which will allow us to profit in future hopefully.

I think he is a tosser tbh , but he will come back and I wont be dissappointed by that fact . Robinho is one of the most creative players around if not the most creative . Having him back would change nothing it would only add to our team . last year we basically nearly got fourth without him , with robinho there would we have got fourth , maybe ? But robinho is no doubt a class class act on his day and if we have to put up with his attitude until he puts in a season like his first , then so be it cos with robinho on song with tevez and adebyaor and any other quality we may sign we will no doubt be the team to beat next year . Im all for him coming back and givin it another go

if mancini orders him to sport 'de souza' on his shirt, and have him dye his hair cobalt white, with a matching cobalt white goatie, we might manage to fool ourselves in thinking we have caught ourselves a brazilian unknown.

In spite of all the nonsense that surrounded Robinho during his time at City I still would like to see him come back, but should he come back?
Only if he is willing to put the team first and his ego second.

Would he be prepared to do this? Sadly I think not.

I'm not too convinced about these Barca rumours. Would they really take a risk on someone like Robbie who's had problems with European clubs before? I doubt it.

Therefor, seeing as he's our player (and Santos can't afford him) what choice does he have except come back with his tail between his legs and his ego battered and bruised?

out of all the players we are linked with and possibly buying i would rather have a fit and on form Robinho playing in sky blue than anyone else. Forget the past and bring him back

Mikey77 said:
out of all the players we are linked with and possibly buying i would rather have a fit and on form Robinho playing in sky blue than anyone else. Forget the past and bring him back

Of course a fit and in form Robinho would be awesome, but lets not forget that a good mental attitude is as much a part of a players attributes as a sweet left foot or an eye for goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.