Rochdale

Always look out for their results!! Have been to watch them a few times and hope to get back there soon!!!

If I can't get City tix or they play on another day I always try to get to Spotland and see them. Nice the metrolink runs out that way now. Up the Dale indeed!

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Robbo. said:
Keith Hills return is looking good, 1-2 win yesterday and 2nd in the league is looking like promotion is on the cards.

Up the dale!!

Always hope they do well,lived there for 14 years. The only thing i miss is the dirty women.
Bet you don't miss the accent

Do the club want a promotion? They struggled hugely last time. They don't have the largest fan base and so income is limited, I think they'd struggle again at a higher level.

kenzie115 said:
Do the club want a promotion? They struggled hugely last time. They don't have the largest fan base and so income is limited, I think they'd struggle again at a higher level.
For a lot of teams down there, promotion hope is all that keeps their season going and with reasonable excitement, barring a good ol' relegation scrap. I guess the aim would be to learn from last time.

Look at Scunthorpe, up, up, down, up, down, down and trying to get back up again.
It's not a easy cycle to break and maintain sometimes. But it's football, if you don't want to be the winner, then what is the point.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Robbo. said:
Keith Hills return is looking good, 1-2 win yesterday and 2nd in the league is looking like promotion is on the cards.

Up the dale!!

Always hope they do well,lived there for 14 years. The only thing i miss is the dirty women.

Never seen any dirty women in 'Dale. P'raps they've moved t' Bury!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.