Ronald Fiddler (suicide bomber)

Tories made the payout in 2010.

Jack Straw and his lot let him out for fear of going to court and everything coming out in the wash.

Ive never voted Tory in my life but lets get the facts right mate.

He was caught on a battlefield wasn't he? Either he was a fucking idiot or a terrorist. My guess is the second one. Blair then let him out and gave him 1m pounds. Bless. Should put that **** on trial for war crimes.

To play devils advocate and something that is undoubtedly used in counter terrorism, where do you think the money went??? Is it inconceivable that this money actually saved more lives?

If this is the sort of person our society is breeding we need to look at ourselves.

We all failed him.

He was caught on a battlefield wasn't he? Either he was a fucking idiot or a terrorist. My guess is the second one. Blair then let him out and gave him 1m pounds. Bless. Should put that **** on trial for war crimes.
But 54% of the UK thought the war in Iraq was what we should do. Surely, if 54% think it should happen, then the British government should make it happen, regardless of the consequences?

Prey tell.......

To create a money trail you need money, mate.... I'm not stating this as fact, however, if you asked any rational person if they would give a person money (substantial) who was suspected of terrorism, they'd undoubtedly say 'don't be silly'..... My belief is this was a strategic move and one when following the money, would open up a world of stories!

I think you'll find Blair had fuck all to do with it, good old Tory party campaign to get him out and a conservative government then gave him a nice bunce to go a slaughtering. Next one will be his family claiming security services should have locked him up to save him from himself, his families solicitors got the compo papers ready to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.