Rooney & Sir Alex Bust Up?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
sweep said:
Over-rated-Deary me....
I take it all back, you've convinced me!

Sweep-Rooney is a class footballer of that there is no doubt and he is better than dzecko who I also rate highly. This isn't a Rooney wank fest just a point of view that in my opinion he would improve our squad for many years to come!

Not that is is going to happen but doesn't mean we can't debate it!
He's a very good footballer but I wouldn't describe him as one of the greats of the game, great technique and strength but a bit lacking in the brains department for me, not to mention the fact the he's a dirty bastard.

As I say I doubt he and Kun would coexist happily long term, I'd rather have Aguero every day of the week.

PS: 'oh deary me' type responses don't qualify as debate ;o)

sweep said:
sweep said:
I take it all back, you've convinced me!

Sweep-Rooney is a class footballer of that there is no doubt and he is better than dzecko who I also rate highly. This isn't a Rooney wank fest just a point of view that in my opinion he would improve our squad for many years to come!

Not that is is going to happen but doesn't mean we can't debate it!
He's a very good footballer but I wouldn't describe him as one of the greats of the game, great technique and strength but a bit lacking in the brains department for me, not to mention the fact the he's a dirty bastard.

As I say I doubt he and Kun would coexist happily long term, I'd rather have Aguero every day of the week.

PS: 'oh deary me' type responses don't qualify as debate ;o)

deary deary me..............Only kidding

Unknown_Genius said:
What a load of tosh this is.We don't need another striker? I think you will be eating your words when the Argentinian gets fucked off and we get an injury or 2. Why does everyone have a hangup about giving the rags money. Fuck me get over yourself. They may have debt but they also have revenue streams that are very very impressive.The glaziers I feel will fuck off eventually so getting Rooney would be fantastic business for city. by 30 he will be going down hill?? He is coming into his prime right now so we would get a good 4-5 years out of him. Strengthening our rivals. Don't you mean mortally wounding them. They will never find a replacement like Rooney no matter how much we give them and the Glaziers obviously have tight control over the purse strings despite what Gill spouts.

-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm --

Ric...Never said he would be sold.The debate started when I said I would take Rooney for Tevez. I agree he will probably not be sold but if he was to be there is no doubting city will be sniffing. The debate is would he improve our squad? Fucking right he would pal

We've barely used "The Argentinian" (I'm guessing you mean Tevez) all season, and have done pretty well, so why would we need him now, or a 4th striker? 3 is enough, as we often play one striker anyway. We'll look like right fools giving them 60 million for a player they don't want, them getting the likes of Sneijder, and co, and beating us to the title, while we have Rooney kicking up a fuss, and being his usual inconsistent self. History shows that United can manage when a big player goes, RVN left - won title that season, Beckham left - Ronaldo came, Ronaldo and Tevez leave - win title, reach Champions League final 2 seasons later. Someone else will come in, or step up. Was he even that crucial to them winning the title last season? You could argue Berbatov was more important, or Nani. At 30 he will be going down hill, if he keeps drinking, and going out late.

Without Rooney they would be nowhere near us in the league right now. He makes the fuckers tick and you know it. Take him out the team (as yesterday) and see what happens.If he is gone permanently they will go downhill fast. Schneider-he is so fucking overated and injury prone it is untrue.

So nothing to do with no Vidic and Ferdinand, a poor goalkeeper, no creative midfielder, and Rafael and Park in central midfield? I would say those factors were what really hurt them yesterday.

if that horrible, ugly cnut ever joins our beloved club in any capacity then its all over for me. The season card goes straight into the bin.
He personifies everything that the scum are and what that stand for.
We don't need him and I for one don't want him anywhere near our club - ever!

Re: Wayne Rooney rumour

Rooney would be sent off every week in la liga!!! His temper wouldn't be tolerated in any other country and that's been proved when he's been sent off for England!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.