Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get Rooney Now!

peoffrey said:
True_Blue69 said:
To be honest my one of my most hated rags ever was Schmeichel and by the end of the season I had warmed to him. Football is a very fickle sport and all it would take is him to score a few goals, play with 100% commitment and people would soon change their mins. Look at Tevez after Munich and the reaction by blues, didn't see any mass protests when he came back.

Can't see us signing him but just saying.

There's technicalities. Schmeichel didn't join us directly from U****d and Tevez was a free agent. Neither were sold from them to City.

I still don't see Rooney ever signing for City and am against any move happening. He's everything that's wrong with the modern day footballer and, ultimately, past his prime.

Schmeichel was a far more despisible character in my opinion whether he came directly from them or not. Never forget him winding us up during the FA cup game at the swamp when hey got that dodgy pen. Won't mention his racism.

Didn't mention Tevez cos of his links with them, did it to highlight fickle football fans.

Grimble said:
I would rather not go than watch him in a City shirt.

Course you'd still go fella, we all would. Our great club is bigger than any player and I'd support City whether they fielded 11 lads from Manchester or 10 Martians and Shrek.

city91 said:
The person who started this thread is a rag.

Anyone who wants Rooney here is a rag.

End of thread!!

Anyone that tries to start shit
poems. Is a.
Rag. Please stop.
You. Bag. Rag.

There are players that I dont like, and players that I hate for whatever reason. This excuse of a human, is on a level all on his own.
He is a rag right through to his very core, and putting a blue shirt on him won't change that fact.
If, God forbid, he ever played for us I would literally be sick in my mouth every time he touched the ball. And as I don't like being sick in my mouth much, I dont want him at City

city91 said:

End of thread!!
Dont you know in a alternate reality we are all rags posting and rooney actually plays for city..

He's upset as he isn't getting a new contract

He's not getting a new contract as he is no longer vital to the first team

We do not need players that aren't good enough for their first eleven.

2 years ago when he was their talisman would have weakened them severely no matter how much we paid. Now we would be arming them with the money to replace a player on the decline with a hungry younger player possibly Lewandowski for example who would cost a similar amount to what they would get for Rooney - in fact they would probably turn a profit as well as a better player.

So no. Not for me.

deano ou812 said:
city91 said:

End of thread!!
Dont you know in a alternate reality we are all rags posting and rooney actually plays for city..
Scary shit man

I've been a season ticket holder for 22 of my 30 years and I can say with no hint of exaggeration that if Rooney signed I'd not step foot in the ground until he'd fucked off. The thought of him in Gods own shirt makes me sick.

Fortunately there's zero chance of it happening.

People comparing the signings of Tevez, Schmeichel etc are wide of the mark. Every now and then there is a player who comes along who are so ingrained in the scum that they are basically the living embodiment of the twats.

Neville was one, Keane was one, Beckham was one and this odious turd is one.

Fuck Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.