Round of applause

No more than anyone else who took any points at all from the rags last season. All counted the same. Ok, timing was different, but still. Besides it wasn't exactly altruistic, they were doing it for thier own survival. They couldn't give two shits about who won the league and if they jeered at the rag fans on the night it's only becasue like any football fans they like to give the knife a twist for opposition fans when they get the chance. So, basically, no.

Better idea ..... clap the rags and MIBs for being crap team crap supporters and handed us the league on a plate.

Fuck this ................ need to concentrate on supporting our own team ....... too many spending too much time thinking how we can create some kind of bonding with other teams and their supporters...... this doesn't motivate our own team so nlets drop the notion now!!

black mamba wrote:<br /><br /><br />A section of them will just come here lookin' for trouble , as usual ...... they never change.
<br /><br /><br />Good idea from OP and would be good if we did it at Wigan, but i hate Everton and would never clap them
Thanks , im glad somebody gets what im trying to portray.

cityboy5 said:
In our next two games do you think the opposing fans deserve a big hand because if it wasn't for their tremendous teams results against man utd we wouldn't be champions today.

we won it with our own efforts, nobody elses.

de niro said:
cityboy5 said:
In our next two games do you think the opposing fans deserve a big hand because if it wasn't for their tremendous teams results against man utd we wouldn't be champions today.

You could be right but I just feel Wigan and Everton played a part in us winning the title and I'll always be grateful to the pair of them.

cityboy5 said:
de niro said:
cityboy5 said:

You could be right but I just feel Wigan and Everton played a part in us winning the title and I'll always be grateful to the pair of them.

Sorry but no way, Everton are vile twats

sergiokun said:
cityboy5 said:
de niro said:

Sorry but no way, Everton are vile twats
They're the club of the people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.