Round of applause

I used to hate Everton but ever since the 4-4, I can't seem to manage it. And I never hated Wigan in the first place.

Pam said:
I used to hate Everton but ever since the 4-4, I can't seem to manage it. And I never hated Wigan in the first place.

i understand that but the fact is they weren't playing for us, they were trying to get a result for themselves.

so i don't understand why the o.p wants to thank them?

sorry can't be arsed, i'll just applaud our lads for fighting until the end, and in doing so put the red shite under pressure and THEY bottled it.

ban-mcfc said:
Pam said:

i understand that but the fact is they weren't playing for us, they were trying to get a result for themselves.

Before that game some people on here were saying David Moyes would roll over for Sir Alex and not give total effort. The toffees proved that was not the case. If they didn't get any kind of result that day we wouldn't have won the league. I didn't see Sunderland busting a gut on the final day whereas Everton showed professional pride.

Might be quite humorous to sing 'thank you very much to Shaun Maloney. Thank very much, very very very much." Not praising exactly but still doffing the cap somewhat.

cityboy5 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Pam said:

Before that game some people on here were saying David Moyes would roll over for Sir Alex and not give total effort. The toffees proved that was not the case. If they didn't get any kind of result that day we wouldn't have won the league. I didn't see Sunderland busting a gut on the final day whereas Everton showed professional pride.

so the fact they didn't roll over and die for them means we should clap them?

sorry if im expecting them to actually try and win for themselves.

fuck em, hate everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.