Round of applause

citykev28 said:
Let's not forget to give thanks and praise when we go to St. James soon either. The Geordies stopped United getting 5 points last season. Personally, I'll be putting a spray of flowers outside Shearer's bar and getting a round in for the home supporters in the Strawberry.

for a minute I thought you were being serious and then you said this

citykev28 said:
I also believe it'd show our class if, on a Saturday when City aren't playing, we all popped down to Ewood Park and paid to get into at least 1 league match to show how much we appreciated them winning 3-2 at Old Trafford last season. Without them, we'd never have won the league.

That was my favorite non-City match last season. Berbatov defending on set pieces was a disaster for them. All on Slur Alex's special day (birthday I think?). Loved watching that and the Everton match.

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
Let's not forget to give thanks and praise when we go to St. James soon either. The Geordies stopped United getting 5 points last season. Personally, I'll be putting a spray of flowers outside Shearer's bar and getting a round in for the home supporters in the Strawberry.

You've never seen me get a round in because I'm still waiting for the one you owe me over the dark blue away kit bet of 2010. You Middleton folk are all the same. Just make sure you're singing "Hey Girl, Don't Bother Me" by the Tams when Wigan run out on Wednesday to show your appreciation.

citykev28 said:
charlie big spuds said:
citykev28 said:

You've never seen me get a round in because I'm still waiting for the one you owe me over the dark blue away kit bet of 2010. You Middleton folk are all the same. Just make sure you're singing "Hey Girl, Don't Bother Me" by the Tams when Wigan run out on Wednesday to show your appreciation.

er alktrington if you don't mind!

You can owe me one as well Bill if you insist but I was replying to charliebigspuds. Just promise me you'll give a rendition of "Too Late" by Larry Wilson and Johnny 'guitar' Watson on Wednesday to show the Latics fans what they mean to us.

cityboy5 said:
In our next two games do you think the opposing fans deserve a big hand because if it wasn't for their tremendous teams results against man utd we wouldn't be champions today.

nah let's just laugh at rags!

dannyboy29 said:
Here’s one as just a stab in the dark. Why don’t we applaud the players who won us the league last year rather than some team who mean nothing to us?
Think it was meant as a bit of a laugh mate..

How about a big round of applause for the scum when we play them? If they were capable of taking a point from a possible six, then we wouldn't be champs.

cityboy5 said:
I just thought it would be a nice touch and show how classy we are.

I like your thinking and Felliani would get a clap from me given his sterling one man demolition of united that gave us hope last season.
Once the whistle goes i'll be shouting for Vinny to take him out.

stonerblue said:
cityboy5 said:
I just thought it would be a nice touch and show how classy we are.

I like your thinking and Felliani would get a clap from me given his sterling one man demolition of united that gave us hope last season.
Once the whistle goes i'll be shouting for Vinny to take him out.
Spot on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.