Rugby World Cup

Ashamed to be English. We are really a bunch of cowards on the big stage when the lights are on bright.. decades of failure !

Same will happen next summer for the football team, too.

The ruperts who spent £80 to £300 a ticket for the game versus Uruguay next week may as well bin it off and watch the real Rugby Grand Final.

"we always back ourselves at home" Meh...

Clive Woodward is too nice to be a pundit.. he doesn't criticize the England team at all.

Same with Wilkinson.

This is the problem with English teams.. pundits too cozy with the players and set up to say the facts and the problems. The fans see the truth.

In foreign countries like Spain etc, criticism isn't a bad thing.

Jonny Wilkinson "you can't cheat time"

Riveting stuff.. we all thought you could !

It irks me when these sportsmen talk about what it was like in "there day".. international sport has moved on since then. You have to make tough ruthless decisions or you get left behind..

Sorry guys and girls but would you be offended if I said I'm enjoying a wee glass of bubbly here as I celebrate wales getting out of the group of death?
I dread to think how many they will put on us next week!!

Still laughing my cock off, hopefully I will not have to listen to Swing low again. Leighton lad you had more faith than me, good luck with youre lads hope we spunk the Aussie game just to take the piss, while England play who?

Hope 02 withdraw that shitty advert now....As "making them giants" clearly done sweet f a

always a bit of a gamble that sort of thing - they go out early and all those advertising pounds look wasted. I am afraid they are probably committed to slots throughout the tournament - watch and giggle I will. Another sport which generates £££££'s in TV revenue and can't turn that into home grown talent to make England winners - as long as football, rugby, tennis etc etc maintain they are successful based on the amount of revenue it can generate then they get all they deserve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.