Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

m27 said:
DaveH said:
How about just making a banner to get behind the team.

Don't fuel the fire for the papers. they don't have asense of humour.
Fuck the world and lets just get on with conquering it

"WE ARE BEHIND THE TEAM"

Nah that would look shit on a banner
We can come up with something better than "We are bahind the team"

I don`t see what the problem is. I can`t believe the club are unhappy with this flag.......it`s no worse than the wall off the mancy way or the tevez poster "welcome to manchester"
Like has been said earlier, it`s not racist,abusive in any way,and it`s not even particularly funny.
My thoughts are that a steward has got on his high horse for some reason,whether it was his(her) idea or whether it was pointed out by a visiting (god forbid home) fan.
Very odd either way.

Fuck you

Killing In The Name Of....

would look good

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY[/youtube]

mammyjam said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Does this mean that it might be advisable for me not to display my 'All right thinking football fans support the assassination of Sepp Blatter,' at the Blackburn match?

i literally can't see how anyone could take offence to that the worst possible reaction would be only a slight nod of approval

Thanks! As a clarification before the club withdraws my season card or there is a tabloid headline stating, 'City fan plots death of football supremo,' I would like to point out that this banner does not exist and the post was meant as a weak attempt at an ironic response to the banned banner.

catfish said:
I don`t see what the problem is. I can`t believe the club are unhappy with this flag.......it`s no worse than the wall off the mancy way or the tevez poster "welcome to manchester"
Like has been said earlier, it`s not racist,abusive in any way,and it`s not even particularly funny.
My thoughts are that a steward has got on his high horse for some reason,whether it was his(her) idea or whether it was pointed out by a visiting (god forbid home) fan.
Very odd either way.

Very good point about the Tevez poster.

Hypocrisy of the highest order if the club are now asking for ironic banners to be taken down in the ground after pulling off a masterstroke with their banner in the City Centre which was laced with irony and was as inciteful as they come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.