Running thread

Did the Daffodil 10k in Stockport today.

Managed to just sneak under 48 minutes. Preparation wasn’t helped by a 14 month old baby bringing germs and bugs back from nursery and passing them on.

It’s a good little race though that I’d not done before but will hopefully do again.

Thinking of doing Wilmslow next in late March.

Managed to just sneak under 48 minutes. Preparation wasn’t helped by a 14 month old baby bringing germs and bugs back from nursery and passing them on.

It’s a good little race though that I’d not done before but will hopefully do again.

I’m doing the Wilmslow half in March. Should be a nice race!

4 miles at lunchtime today. Meant to do it yesterday but couldn't get motivated and not in very good place mentally. Usually when the latter the first thing I look to do is get out for couple miles. All good today and usually only do 2-3 miles at lunchtime but went the little extra today

Good time that!

Despite running for years, that was my first ever organised event and I get the buzz around them now.
Definitely planning more.

There's a few Wilmslow events in March.
Up for a half marathon at some stage and was looking at May - but there's a good chance it will be v warm then and I'm not a huge fan of running in heat.

As an aside, my legs are a little sore this morning but I did do Park Run, few walks, the 10k Daff and then a heavy Pilates (legs session) yesterday.

General advice good to run later? Nothing hurts and I definitely want to stat stepping up running now.

Good time that!

Despite running for years, that was my first ever organised event and I get the buzz around them now.
Definitely planning more.

There's a few Wilmslow events in March.
Up for a half marathon at some stage and was looking at May - but there's a good chance it will be v warm then and I'm not a huge fan of running in heat.

As an aside, my legs are a little sore this morning but I did do Park Run, few walks, the 10k Daff and then a heavy Pilates (legs session) yesterday.

General advice good to run later? Nothing hurts and I definitely want to stat stepping up running now.
Run as slow as you can later, will work wonders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.