Ryan Bertrand

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Citizen Green, 6 Jun 2017.

1. Nige's Tatts

Nige's Tatts

As much as I love the signing of Bernardo and agree we need another CF, it just strikes me how backwards this transfer window has been, the defence should've been absolute top priority, a keeper, FOUR fullbacks & a CB should've been the first spots addressed.

2. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

The transfer window was great until we changed formation. We've bought for a formation of 4 at the back with attacking FBs and an overload of midfielders/attacking wingers. What we didnt buy for was a 352 where we have every single decent CB and striker at the club, on the pitch every game, whilst said FBs and midfielders/wingers are picking their arses on the bench.

3. higgi1p

higgi1p

Fulham have just signed a new LB so we should go in for Sessignon

4. The Doctor

The Doctor

Agree

5. mdj0520

mdj0520

I'd be shocked if we hadn't looked into this. I know the idea of signing Danilo was to cover both flanks but I think the poster above had it spot on with the change in formation affecting our transfers. Having 3 fullbacks with dinho in case of emergency is fine for four at the back, but with them being so integral to a 3 at the back we could do with another one.

6. MCFC_4Heatons

MCFC_4Heatons

Its the Pep mentality.... Dominate posession, attack, attack, attack...I'm pretty sure his priority is Sanchez next, which is why were looking at a tight budget for another CB. I think we really, desperately need another top, top class CB but the market is silly and average players are £20m - £30m now.

7. ganganvince

ganganvince

Production supervisor
    Linked again for January I think he could well be a good fit and available for champs league

8. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    this.

9. Domkeefe

Domkeefe

Watched him today vs Newcastle and I genuinely don’t think he’s good enough for our squad.

10. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Who would you prefer instead?