S.O.S.Save Our Shaun (Merged)

ElanJo said:
Carver said:
IOWBlue said:
Think Roberto made it clear if you read between the lines. He would like Shaun to stay but he's told him he will be a bit part player. Your call Shaun. ( would be one of only a couple i wouldnt begrudge us keeping, regarding paying wages for little return)

Yes he did, he also said Shaun's situation is completely different to all the other players, meaning what though? I think he realises what a great talent he is when on form but needs to play to keep his confidence and remain consistent, and he can't offer him that in the set up that he has built more on a slow attacking build up most games. So I think Mancini wants him for the bench but will understand if he decides for footballing reasons, that he needs to go.

He said that he likes Shaun as a person (whereas it's clear he dislikes Adebayor and Bellamy). I think he'd be happy to have him around the place even if not playing (again, unlike Ade and Bellamy).

I suspect that there is, ideally (in Mancini's mind), only 1 place up for grabs between Shaun and Vlad.

If thats the case I'd have Sweep all day long. Never ever wanted him to leave the club and still dont.

bluetoo said:
ElanJo said:
Carver said:
Yes he did, he also said Shaun's situation is completely different to all the other players, meaning what though? I think he realises what a great talent he is when on form but needs to play to keep his confidence and remain consistent, and he can't offer him that in the set up that he has built more on a slow attacking build up most games. So I think Mancini wants him for the bench but will understand if he decides for footballing reasons, that he needs to go.

He said that he likes Shaun as a person (whereas it's clear he dislikes Adebayor and Bellamy). I think he'd be happy to have him around the place even if not playing (again, unlike Ade and Bellamy).

I suspect that there is, ideally (in Mancini's mind), only 1 place up for grabs between Shaun and Vlad.

If thats the case I'd have Sweep all day long. Never ever wanted him to leave the club and still dont.
neither will get a sniff

Hes one of ours & can still cut it, puts Evra on his arse every time he plays him. Excellent attitude, workrate & charactor. At worst a deffo for the 25 man cut IMO<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:19 pm --<br /><br />Hes one of ours & can still cut it, puts Evra on his arse every time he plays him. Excellent attitude, workrate & charactor. At worst a deffo for the 25 man cut IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.