S.O.S.Save Our Shaun (Merged)

Feed the Elk

Save Our Shaun

It's not looking good for the guy to be one of the 25 but I believe Mancini must find a place for him because he's a diamond to have around the squad; always positive and says the right thing and when needed he can come on a be a game changer.

Don't let him waste away at Wigan or Bolton - would be a terrible end to his career

Re: S.O.S.

Feed the Elk said:
Save Our Shaun

It's not looking good for the guy to be one of the 25 but I believe Mancini must find a place for him because he's a diamond to have around the squad; always positive and says the right thing and when needed he can come on a be a game changer.

Don't let him waste away at Wigan or Bolton - would be a terrible end to his career

bobs not figured it out that sweep plays better on the right

It isn't about finding him a place in the 25 thats a gimme, it is whether he can get game time in any sort of first Xl. Nearest Shaun will get I am afraid is Carling and FA cup games which don't start till around November December time.

well hes now scored 3 good goals in pre season and appears to be playing well aswell. he should be in the 25 man squad plus he english and you need some english players, whatever the rule is.

It's not looking good because he was poor when called on last season, and has been for a good portion of his second spell, and is only performing now against poor quality opposition-sentiment doesn't win games, good players do, and his best days are long gone.

r.soleofsalford said:
Feed the Elk said:
Save Our Shaun

bobs not figured it out that sweep plays better on the right

Unfortunately for SWP, RM likes his wingers playing on the opposite side.

And would you have SWP or AJ in the starting XI before Silva or Mario?

has more chances than anyone I can remember at this club and has blown it

the team has moved on and his time has passed not good enough and certainly not a game changer at the top level

lost pace and a one trick pony also one of the worst crossers of a ball which is not good for a winger

take off those blue tinted specs swp is not and never has been good enough for a top 4 side runs into dead ends and the odd time it works he is just as likely to cross into the stand

He is not good enough :(

remember, Jo did well last pre season look how that went.

SWP is reborn , and lookin' more like his old self again .....

i don't believe that he ever really wanted to leave here in the first place , and was talked into it ......... and in truth the move to Chelsea probably did him more harm than good.

He's too good a player to let go in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.