Saido Berahino

Shelvey)a short term buy . A very average player .
Townsend)a very good signing and will improve Newcastle .
Berahino) an average striker .
1 good signing out of 3 might just keep Newcastle up

I think they've bought really well. They're all decent PL players, all young and all English. £12m is about right for that imo. Berahino scored 20 goals last season, and given his age and nationality, £21m would be a good price for Newcastle. But it doesn't look like they're gonna sell.

Stoke now reported to have offered £21m too. I wonder if Spurs go back in for him with reported interest from Newcastle and now Stoke.

Newcastle have bought well, the need to stay in the Premier (TV money)is the driving force behind these buys. So a few quid spent now will reap rewards next season.

21m is way too much, but he's a very good striker and if he keeps them up he's worth it. i think they have bought well so far.

i really dont get what west broom are doing with berahino, barely play him and wont sell him.

I think he's one of the better strikers in the league, nowhere near the Aguero class but certainly in keeping with Kane, Giroud, Benteke and the like. Not sure Newcastle will suit him though, unless their style of play changes with having Townsend.

Doumbia's always given us a few problems with his pace for CSKA and Roma when we've played them. Could be a good loan signing.

I'd like to see Newcastle stay up. Wijnaldum has been one of the signings of the season although they've been pretty poor for most of the season. I reckon Villa and Sunderland are certainties to go down but the last spot should come down to Norwich or Swansea, imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.