Samuel Umtiti

I do question a lot of the comments on this thread stating he's uncomfortable on the ball - it's one of his major strengths as a player. He wouldn't be at Barca if it wasn't. His ball playing ability compared with Mangala is absolutely night and day and on the same level as Stones/Otamendi.

He's been absolutely sensational this season as well - by far and away Barca's best defender and one of the best ball playing CB's in Europe. He'd be a phenomenal purchase and absolutely perfect for what Pep wants to do, but I highly doubt he's attainable.

Doesn't matter our fans have gotten to the point where Barca's best defender isn't good enough for us.

I know it a disgrace how Charlie Big bananas we have become. I’d be happy with Spencer Prior or Nick Fenton myself.

Lol. I’m quite sure none of them ever really watched Umtiti play. As if a player without a ball playing skill would be bought by Barca.

Don’t know why he’s being discussed, we haven’t even been linked to him. Only reports saying Barca are going to renew his contract because they think someone might swoop in. A good passer of the ball, but can be calamitous in defence. He’d be half an upgrade on Mangala.

Don’t know why he’s being discussed, we haven’t even been linked to him. Only reports saying Barca are going to renew his contract because they think someone might swoop in. A good passer of the ball, but can be calamitous in defence. He’d be half an upgrade on Mangala.

Manchester City representatives have sat down with Samuel Umtiti & presented the club's project to him; player has asked for thinking time. Barcelona's Frenchman has a €60m release clause, according to L'Équipe.

Manchester City representatives have sat down with Samuel Umtiti & presented the club's project to him; player has asked for thinking time. Barcelona's Frenchman has a €60m release clause, according to L'Équipe.

Beat me to it,
I think there's something in this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.