"Save Our Louis"

It's more funny with it being LVG than Moyes
Even though the vast amounts of money he's spent, and the shit way there playing, the Rag fans wouldn't dare call for him to be sacked.
Who would be next in line ? Holloway, Pardew or Pullis ?

It's more funny with it being LVG than Moyes
Even though the vast amounts of money he's spent, and the shit way there playing, the Rag fans wouldn't dare call for him to be sacked.
Who would be next in line ? Holloway, Pardew or Pullis ?

It would have to be somebody of that ilk. If they actually got rid of him, then can you imagine a big name manager not wanting another £200m to sort their shit out? Glazers won't like that, when they're trying to trouser as much loot as possible. My guess is that he stays for the foreseeable, but if they miss out on CL, then the whole merry go round will start again next season.

You can see the culture shock on LVG's face during the post match interviews. The intensity of the interviews isn't something he is used to. The hyena's find him easy to bait. The guys a wanker who will blame the players for defeats and milk the praise when they win.

umm uhh umm if I can just get this tomato to understand my philosophy... I might... umm.. just.. um....
tortoise-tomato-o.gif

Better ball control than their players.

You can see the culture shock on LVG's face during the post match interviews. The intensity of the interviews isn't something he is used to. The hyena's find him easy to bait. The guys a wanker who will blame the players for defeats and milk the praise when they win.
I'll never forget him turning up with his dossier to 'prove' they weren't a long ball team.
God, what was he thinking.

just tried to post this on the daily mail

Bit of advice from a City fan, ditch this arrogant buffoon of a manager and get Chuckle 1 and the Ginger Pig to manage the team. Let De Gea go, buy the best goalie who`ll come, get new replacements for Carrick (34) and Bastian Schweinsteiger who`s been world class but is physically done. Get a striker or 2 and quick. Get rid of the Yank owners if you can.

There will be blood on the carpet anyway if things carry on like this because the turtle will implode.

Finally take Phil Jones back to Black pool beach where you found him.

We`ll be watching and laughing. CTID

We have a bit of hope anyway; they've got Liverpool up next. If the rags can't beat a mid table side, and at Meccano Mansions too, then super Louis will need to look over his shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.